Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lesson To Learn Suckers!

The day started out like non other..woke up late and did my daily routine when suddenly i noticed it was the day i got my results for my 1st half assessments..well as the saying goes..FUCK! I'm so screwed.

Aww well life goes on AGAIN..then my folks came home bearing my disastrous results..man did it just get even worse when i was told about the comments i got, i was like man I'm totally screwed lolz. But then again u'd think back and tell yourself over and over again its time to change..well thats what we all say but we don't do shit.

So I've decided its finally time to set things right again and I've started my revision and i am currently working hard to achieve my goals :) So the main thing that i want to share with you all out there is.....no matter what comes between you in achieving your goals, you should always take it as a motivation to overcome your obstacles and achieve your goals! "Failure is the key to success" bear in mind you can make a difference if u just TRY harder.., it goes like this "He who falls and gets back up has the potential to succeed instead of He who falls and remains fallen"..well if you numb nuts still don't get it I'll put it in a way your puny brain's can understand..learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them! and have the urge to improve yourself to become a better person in life DUMB ASS!

2 comments:

Prem said...

jeng jeng jeng

son of Amin said...

wtf wei... hahhaaa
who is this anonymous guy la???

I think it is fatin...
hahahhaahahaha