Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Am Who I Am.......

Throughout Eternity's End..Only One Shall Remain Dominant Over The Boundries Of Eternal Life..

For He Who Has Fallen Shall Be Reborn Once Again In This Forsaken World To Undo The Wrong That Has Been Done..

For The Chosen One Will Rise From The Ashes And Once Again Reclaim What Is Truly His And Thus The Condemned Shall Reign Supreme No More..

For He Is A One Man Army Bent Only On Vengeance As Hatred Has Consumed Him Since The Dawning Of Time..Feeling Fearful Is Not An Option To This Scared Warrior As Fear Is His Weapon And The Vengeance That Consumes His Soul Is The Hatred Within..

Henceforth From The Fiery Depths Of Hell He Rises To Once Again Reclaim What Has Been Lost Since The Dawning Of Time..He Is No Doubt A Bonding Between Life It Self For He Is Me And I Am You..I Am The Truth And I Am The Lies.. I Lie Within Your Forsaken Eyes..I Wander Alone Seeking A Home..Vengeance My Only Goal And Fear My Weapon Alone..As I Stand Alone With My Name Spoken In This Empty World, Simply Because I Am "The FalleN AngeL" Whose Destiny Is Nevertheless Untold As Time Unfolds..

No comments: