Thursday, July 3, 2008

Be The Best Of Yourself !

I was watching spider man 3 again on HBO and guess what..that movie was one of the best if u look at it closely.That movie was quite touching at the end when harry dies..but then again there are many lessons to learn from the movie.Just like what peter says in the end.."What ever comes our way....What ever bad that we have raging inside of us we will always have a choice.....My friend Harry taught me that....He chose to be the best of himself.....It's the choices that make us who we are.....And we can always choose to do what's right....."This clearly shows that the choices we make in life is what makes us who we really are.

So we can always choose do the right thing in life. All I'm saying is that we should be the best of ourselves. What ever wrong that we have done or what ever evil that we have inside of us should not be the barriers between choosing to do what's right! So remember that you can make a difference by just being yourself and choosing to do what's right. Don't let others turn you down because they ain't the ones making the right choices..but you are! So to Hell with those assholes..just remember to be the best of yourself.

For people like you for who you really are and not for who you aren't...Note that what ever comes your way or what ever evil u have inside of you is actually what makes you who you really are. As for me..I've done my part and I am the best of myself!

No comments: